Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PHILOSOPHY OF 70%

My colleague share this. Interesting. So I want to share it here. The philosophy of 70%:

  • The day we pass away, our money will still be in the bank.
  • When we are alive, we feel we don't have enough money to spend.
  • When we are gone, there is still a lot of money  not spent.
  • A Chinese tycoon passed away. He left for his widow $1.9 billion in the bank. The widow remarried her young Chauffeur. The Chauffeur said,"All the while I thought I was working for my boss. Now only I realize that my boss was all the time working for me!". The Moral? It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth.
  • Strive to have a strong and healthy body.
  • In a ‘high end’ hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless.
  • In an expensive car, 70% of the speed is not needed.
  • In a luxurious villa, 70% of the space remains un-occupied or un-utilized.
  • In a whole wardrobe of clothes, 70% of them are seldom worn.
  • Out of whole life’s earnings, 70% stays behind for other people to use.
  • 70% of talent is not utilized.


So, How to make full use of our 30%.?

  • Go for medical checkup even when you feel fit.
  • Drink more water even if you’re not thirsty.
  • ‘Let go’ your ego, whenever you can.
  • ‘Give in’ even if you are ‘right’.
  • Be humble even if you are very powerful.
  • Be contented even if you are not rich.


Have a very good & a Blessed life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment