Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Looking at the past

Pernah tak you all looking at the past and regret sebab you tak bersyukur at that time? I DO. No no, not everything. Just certain thing je. Dulu I thought I gemuk, 50 kg? like hello yan! I just want to slap my self. Thats not gemuk. Itu adalah tidak bersyukur. Pfft! Now bila perlu struggle balik to get to that number barulah I rasa I patut bersyukur dulu. Haha. Biasalah manusia dah hilang baru nak rasa. 

Btw why I'm talking about this eh? Few days back, I go through balik gambar lama-lama. Sigh. I think banyak yang I take for granted. Macam dulu I have a good skin but at that time I thought I want more than good skin. Now bila dah ada problem I just want my old skin back. Feel pathetic? yeah I do. 

Bukan itu saja, dulu relationship with family, friends semua pon I take for granted. Zaman muda remaja kot. Dulu rasa tak sabar nak hidup sendiri. Tinggal dengan suami. Now asyik rasa nak balik rumah parent je. Hehe. Dulu boleh keluar dengan kawan anytime. Now nak jumpe sebulan sekali or even setahun sekali pon belum tentu. darn! 

So now I promise myself to pay attention to everything. Remind myself to njoy every second of my life. Jadi manusia yag lebih bersyukur.

No comments:

Post a Comment