Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ramadhan and Food

Ramadhan just around the corner. I've been thinking a lots about menu that I want to cook. This is our first time fasting as husband and wife. So, i'm little bit excited and nervous at the same time. Haha. Nak masak untuk orang semestinye nervous. I admit i'm not good in cooking but i like to try. The word 'NO' or 'tak tahu' just not me. I'll do it until berjaya. Muahaha. Okeh maybe the taste will be pelik but who care. Hihi.

I have this one blog that really inspired me to cook. The owner of the blog will cook different menu everyday I tell u! Sangat inspired! Ya she's a housewife but anyone can do it kan? Don't give any excuse ladies. Kalau orang kata impossible, lagila saya nak cuba. Like i said buat apa yang dunia tidak buat. So boring la kalau asyik ikut apa orang kata.

So with that this blog also I'll put some recipe. It is easy for me to rujuk if I want to cook those recipes. I hope I can do it! Orang kata nak pikat suami dari perutnya. Haha. I'll put the picture of my cooking. So kita mulakan dengan Bismillah. InsyaAllah.

“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you've got to have a what-the-hell attitude.”
Julia Child
 
Like this quote. Don't you?
 
Yours truly,
Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment