Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Online Shopping with MyDeal

Hi all!

This was first time I bought anything from MyDeal. I always get email notification from them about their deal update but never keen to purchase anything. One of the reason are I dont really trust the product they offer. I mean it's so cheap. I'm afraid it was not reliable.

One fine day, I can't resist to purchase one item from them and suddenly when I checkout I pay for 5 items! Haha. 

What did I bought? Here the list.


Interesting right? I can't resist offer if it involve product for kids. Hehe. Not yet get the items. Will tell you more about it when I get it and do the review. Whatever it is I was so satisfied with the price.

What say you? You trust this kind of website? Any bad experience with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment