Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Changing the way your kids learn

One of my colleague share a video about this one guy name Salman Khan. Haha NO not that Bollywood actor ye. Salman Khan ni adalah pengasas Khan Academy. Academy ini offer series of educational videos for almost all subjects. He try to show the power of interactive exercises yang boleh menukar cara belajar traditional dalam classroom dengan memberi students video lectures untuk ditonton di rumah, and do the "homework" in the classroom with the teacher available to help. Menarik kan idea diorang?

I sangat tertarik dengan orang macam Salman Khan ni yang boleh tunjuk dan buktikan ada cara lain for us to learn any boring or difficult subject. Kalaulah I can use this kind of video and this kind of method time I belajar dulu, mesti jadi doktor dah sekarang. Haha. Alasan weh! Btw yang bestnya cara dia ajar dalam video tu memang lain dari yang lain, colourfull, bergambar dan yang penting free. Yup it's free. So far I tengok free la cuma you kena sign up untuk jadi student dia. I harap sangat I can use this video with Amni. Maybe the outcome will be different. Tak rugi untuk try pon kan?

I share with you the link here. You can watch how he start this academy and the stories behind this academy:


And you can go to the academy url to start learn and watch all the video. Eventhough I dah kerja, I think I nak try belajar semula subjek yang I tak berapa faham dulu. Mana tahu boleh tukar bidang lak after this. Hehe. Berangan. 


So that's all. Have fun learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment