Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Amni's lunch box

In previous post I ada cerita about Amni ada eczema kan? So because of that I really need to monitor everything including her meal. Masa mula-mula memang I dah niat her food will be homemade je but dalam I sibuk with job, house and many more (ya i know alasan kan? Huhu), I bagi Amni mostly proceesd food. At one time bila eczema Amni teruk we decide to stop all that food sebab we thought must be somethng in that food yang Amni elergic. Yelah processd food kita tak tau what exactly ingredient dalam makanan tu.

Since that memang I akan prepare her food untuk dibawa ke nursery. Bila dah lama buat I found it fun, happy dapat prepare all the food and lagi happy bila tau she like it. I jadikan a few moms yang I jumpe di blog-blog as inspirations sebab they give their kids homemade cook and sangat creative decorate the kids lunch box. Seronok tengok!

So from now I nak share the food I make for Amni sebagai motivation for myself. Hope one day I will be good macam mak-mak tu. hehe.


1. Organik pasta, sup sayur, kurma, pisang
2. Organik pasta, salmon, pisang, kurma
3. Nasi goreng salmon, kurma


No comments:

Post a Comment