Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2016

Hello blog!

Assalamualaikum..

My last post was on January? Haha that's a long time. Anyway, banyak perkara yang berlaku sepanjang this past 10 months tapi tak tercerita. Hihi. Pindah masuk rumah sendiri, bercuti ke Krabi and miscarriage. Well that's the top 3 stories in my life so far in 2016. 

Today?

Currently, I'm in the midst of getting fit and eat healthy. I'm doing Kayla Itsines BBG workout. So far so good. Now in week 5. Pray hard this time I tak give up. Damn the resistance training so hard I almost give up every time doing it! Haha. After miscarriage, I have this urge inside me that I want to change the old me. Long term changes. InsyaAllah.

Okay till next post.


- Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Mind. Body. Spirit -

No comments:

Post a Comment