Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Husband and shopping a big NO

So remember i told u guys about my husband going to Japan and I get really excited because I ask him to buy bento stuff there? And I told also I dont trust he will buy the stuff I want? Guess what? Haha i was right! Oh my. Dalam banyak- banyak list barang yang I nak he only bring back home this:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



^_^

Menangis tengok.

Like hello kalau macam ni baik I beli kat daiso je! Haha. Aduhai. Never trust your man to do the shopping for you. Sabar je la. Nasib la I tergerak hati nak pegi daiso OU to find bento stuff there. So takdela I terkilan sangat. So these the tools yang I dapat grab di daiso:





See lagi banyak dari my husband. Nak buat macam mana. Nampaknya I kena pegi Jepun sendiri la macam ni. Haha. OK guys. Happy bentoing!

No comments:

Post a Comment