Our bundle of joys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Amni 1 years old

Today, I want to dedicate special post to my lovely daughter.

Dear Amni,

Hari ini Amni turn 1 years old. You not my tiny mini baby any more. You are my little girl. Hows time flies. Ibu still remember the day you were born. Ibu still remember perasaan sedih, gembira, nervous, takut at that time. Last night was an emotional night for ibu. While you sleeping, ibu kiss Amni sambil berdoa semua yang terbaik untuk Amni. All praise to Allah for giving ibu and abah such a wonderful gift.

I'm very sorry if I didn't give you my best for this 1 year. TQ to you sebab banyak mengajar ibu lebih bersabar. Because of you juga ibu promise to myself untuk berubah ke arah lebih baik. Ibu tau kalau ibu sendiri tidak solehah, how ibu nak anak-anak ibu menjadi soleh dan solehah?

Ibu want you to know that ibu and abah love you so much. You will always have us where ever you go, anywhere, any time.

1st day

2nd day

3rd day. Happy nak balik rumah kot?

On her Akikah day.

My little bunny. Hehe.

Always buat gaya like a boss.

Always make this face that makes my heart melt.

Love swimming like ibu.

Latest. Little girl. Sombong nak makan sendiri. Huhu.









No comments:

Post a Comment